The exhibition's set-up tried to achieve two main objectives:
- to facilitate the understanding of the works by the visitors
- to allow associazione Nurò to gather opinions and comments from the public regarding the exhibited body ornaments, outfitting and location.
In particular, these were accomplished by:
- an appropriate layout of the exhibition. All the works were presented with author’s name, title, materials, techniques used and year of production; in addition to that, a whole wall was used to show related comments, information and pictures. In order to keep the viewer’s interest alive, next to display boxes, works were shown worn by wooden or dressmakers' mannequins .
- guided tours were organized by curator Nunzia De Feo
- notebooks where visitors could record their opinions and impressions were available.